Saturday, January 10, 2009

Under 10 days!

Do you realize that we only have nine days left of Dumbya? We are down to one digit. I honestly never thought we would see the day some days...especially the day we all found out he got a second term. I am still glowing about what the citizens of American have done. We are on to a new day. It will be a difficult climb out of the hole that was created during the last eight years. Times are sure tough. We are going in the right - or should I say correct - direction, however. We can do it. Sometimes I still let myself think of what the alternative could have been. Oh so scary. I can't wait until President Obama's inauguration! It is real and going to happen! Oh happy day.

1 comment:

Sylvia Raigosa said...

Oh happy day in deed!! I already bought my Gloria Ferrer Champagne for the inauguration. What is so exciting is that I can refer to President Obama as MY president. I have not been able to say those words in 8 years! MY PRESIDENT...