Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Things to do list for 2009...

1. Build up my immune system!

2. Enjoy every moment with my precious daughters and bring magic into their lives with the knowledge that they will be this small only once and it will pass quickly.

3. Live "full out".

4. Maintain a happy spirit and keep vampires (mean unhappy people) at arms distance.

5. Use the sewing skill that my mom taught me to make clothing for my children - it will save money and keep a family tradition going.

6. Clean out the garage once and for all.

7. Nurture the relationships (friends and family) that matter to me.

8. Read more professional books on education.

9. Be present in the moment.

10. Save money.

1 comment:

Lisa La Nasa said...

Thank you for your beautiful list. It is touching and reminds me of several things I need to keep in mind daily. Time to write MY mantra.