Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Sun is Shining on America!


WAHOO!!!! I am breaking the rules of all caps and multiple exclamation points tonight!!! I am thrilled, speechless, and emotional! Thank you America! So many of us believed WE could do it! Obama will be our president! Tonight I am filled with joy because HOPE prevailed and not FEAR. Today HOPE prevailed. It is a new day. This day is so meaningful to so many people in so many ways. I can't focus enough to outline it all! I can say that I almost dropped to my knees and sobbed (I did sob standing) when I saw the images of the people from a small village in Kenya cheering and the youth of America - the future of America - cheering and crying on my television. Thank you America for not letting fear and nastiness dictate our future!

YES WE CAN!

1 comment:

Sylvia Raigosa said...

JOY! I am feeling much joy in my heart right now. I feel like we finally have some direction in our country.